Welcome to Penoramatic Reveries

How to Participate

* If you are not an author of the blog. Mail the moderators that you are interested to participate.

* We come up with a prompt every week. You can write a poetry, prose, or anything creative relating to the topic.

* Post your entry on the blog, under that topic. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.

* Other participants will share their thoughts through the comment section of your posts entry.

* Relish the works from fellow contributors.

* Explore, share and Interact. The idea is exchange perspectives, takes, ideas and thoughts.

Thank you and enjoy !! :) Happy Interaction !!!

Unnamed

"Forget me not ", I will not say any more
for countless flowers have blossomed in the yard
and bees in frenzied swarms they allure ,
which hum , like the tune of a singing bard.

Let me thus dissolve and fade away .
Like winged seeds , in the winter gale , let me fly
until the wind dies down this fair day .
Then there let me fall , let me die , let me die .

Let me die and arise anew again
but as a plant - life in a different form
and may I savor the pleasure of earth and rain
and may I stand my ground against a storm .