Welcome to Penoramatic Reveries

How to Participate

* If you are not an author of the blog. Mail the moderators that you are interested to participate.

* We come up with a prompt every week. You can write a poetry, prose, or anything creative relating to the topic.

* Post your entry on the blog, under that topic. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.

* Other participants will share their thoughts through the comment section of your posts entry.

* Relish the works from fellow contributors.

* Explore, share and Interact. The idea is exchange perspectives, takes, ideas and thoughts.

Thank you and enjoy !! :) Happy Interaction !!!

power turns me on big time ! -- Mayank Sharma

well...mundane stuff like who m i ..whats my purpose in life..my qualities..etc r boring crap. Let me share what really turns me on [ no no... m nt goin to b sleezy plz ]... its power . N power only of my mind and self.

Power is a b'ful experience. Trust me. Its like God. And no1 can make u feel powerful more than your enemies or the ppl who r your competitors. And whos your biggest enemy? YOU !
We r the ones who let emotions rule us ..we r the ones who get carried away by situations and blame our weakness on the nature... bt if v knw that we cant beat us ... its a real high . And no amount of drugs or beer or wine etc can match that state. The state of power over self..the state of knowledge that u rule thyself...by the virtue of ur mind..

And this is a real turn on for me.

hmm..n well mundane stuff ...m nt a peoples person. Infact i dont trust 99.99 percent of them. But m not against them at all ...i believe in total logic..even with sm1 against me. Plus i am a slave for rock music ..fav bands > nearly all of them except rollin' stones.

I really suck at small talks...so i generally refrain frm it. People who actually try that with me ...go disappointed :) ...although girls dont :P ..

I love ayn rand n her philosophy n i find reason in that. I am totally against religion n castes ...they divide us into smthng which we r not. And what else ? hmm ... i believe in total love thng ... lust is a good short term thng but ultimately leaves u cold, bitter n unsatisfied.

Nways ..enuf frm my side guys....

Cheers ! :)

3 comments:

Nave said...

:)

RG87 said...

And I was stopped from posting other stuff than poetry :'(
Anyway nicely written-honest I'd say. Just like an orkut profile...:D

Meena Iyer said...

This is a "proper" introduction :D