Welcome to Penoramatic Reveries

How to Participate

* If you are not an author of the blog. Mail the moderators that you are interested to participate.

* We come up with a prompt every week. You can write a poetry, prose, or anything creative relating to the topic.

* Post your entry on the blog, under that topic. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.

* Other participants will share their thoughts through the comment section of your posts entry.

* Relish the works from fellow contributors.

* Explore, share and Interact. The idea is exchange perspectives, takes, ideas and thoughts.

Thank you and enjoy !! :) Happy Interaction !!!

Me...!!

Me the guy
With the twinkle in the eye
Just love to watch
As the time flies by

I hate to work
I'm very lazy
I only work hard
To make life easy

I never give up
Just love to try
When I am angry
Things around me fly

I like to eaaaaat
But not a lot
With my imagination i jump
Over the rainbow a lot

I'm not adventurous
Its just not meant to be
I take my life
Like it comes to me

I always aim high
As high as I can
To touch the stars
Is always my plan

My pals call me a genius
That I am certainly not
I read for the sake of reading
Thats what I am about

I only dream of things
Things that I can do
Not impossible things
Nor expensive stuff too

I'm a miser
I hate to spend
I save for me
To use in the end

I live for the future
Not dwelling in the past
My life is not at the finish
The road ahead is vast

I love to party
Make new friends
Just be casual
Try new trends

I only fear
But fear itself
This life of mine
Is on the bottom shelf

This is my Life
Just one long verse
But this life cannot be better
Be it a blessing or a curse!!

4 comments:

Kartik Srinivasan said...

meenie..this is wonderful, actually sounds like a rap
"I live to party, make new friends. Just be casual, try new trends."

very good words all around, especially

"I live for the futureNot dwelling in the past. My life is not at the finishThe road ahead is vast"

though u cud use "the possibilities" instead of "the road ahead"....just a suggestion :)

Anonymous said...

ahem, historiophile...???
my name is Leo or Vinay, not Meenie!! :P

thanks for liking my self reflection!! :) and i like the edit u have suggested too...!! :)

will incorporate next time!! :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful lines .. specially the mention of life as a long verse :) so poetic !!

Meena Iyer said...

Beh karthik!

it wasnt me :P