Welcome to Penoramatic Reveries

How to Participate

* If you are not an author of the blog. Mail the moderators that you are interested to participate.

* We come up with a prompt every week. You can write a poetry, prose, or anything creative relating to the topic.

* Post your entry on the blog, under that topic. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.

* Other participants will share their thoughts through the comment section of your posts entry.

* Relish the works from fellow contributors.

* Explore, share and Interact. The idea is exchange perspectives, takes, ideas and thoughts.

Thank you and enjoy !! :) Happy Interaction !!!

Changing me

Something that changed I or Me.. completely. Something that made me diversify my spectrum and something that made me clear my perception.




Inside my heart,
right next to you
Is where i originate from
For my heart is fragmented from your's ; from youAnd we'll live there forever
For eternities together
With flickering rememberances,
Of times gone and cherishedOur love is boundless; our passion endless,The tingles are inexplainable,The wounds are open yet merged ; we will never cease to be
Words wont fail us,We will fail wordsFor they are nothing but manifestationsOf what we feelBut then again, we feel something known not to the worldSo how will these mundane earthly creations express something so divine;
to which they are uneducatedMaybe we'll color space and time with the vibratory color we exert;
Maybe we'll die with the excessity of it,Though dying is just another way,
Of being in unision
Then that day will come again,
Right from within you
When the earth will merge back into its entity
When nothing would remain, neither would I
I too will shatter into mere pieces
And merge into you, i know, not for the first time
When you honor me with life again, i'll split into me
For me too is a part of you
Even if i know splitting means going away from you,
I wouldnt regret it, for its your will
For I know, I'm a part of you
And will eventually die into you...
Again
for i know im a part of you and will eventually die into

1 comments:

Meena Iyer said...

Beautiful free verse :)

Only one glitch.. try to structure your lines better.. so that its easier to read.. many lines are overlapping