Welcome to Penoramatic Reveries

How to Participate

* If you are not an author of the blog. Mail the moderators that you are interested to participate.

* We come up with a prompt every week. You can write a poetry, prose, or anything creative relating to the topic.

* Post your entry on the blog, under that topic. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.

* Other participants will share their thoughts through the comment section of your posts entry.

* Relish the works from fellow contributors.

* Explore, share and Interact. The idea is exchange perspectives, takes, ideas and thoughts.

Thank you and enjoy !! :) Happy Interaction !!!

the pain of a desire ...

As I sit and wonder,

Staring at those deep eyes,

Waiting for her to say something,

But not wanting to hear any words;

 

I sat like a frozen man,

Lost in the sight of her face,

All I wanted was her arms around me,

But not wanting to disturb her stillness at all;

 

The way this wind caresses her hair,

And they fall on her face,

All that I wanted was the wind not to flow,

But not wanting it to stop at all;

 

She broke her stillness,

And looked up as first raindrops touched her face,

Filled me with a desire to cover her,

Not wanting to find a cover at all;

 

The rain drenches us,

As we sat there silent,

Doesn’t she look beautiful?

As I asked myself;

I couldn’t help but admire,

This placid torture,

The pain of a desire…..

2 comments:

Niyaa said...

hey thats wonderful poetry there! i ca js picture it! wonderful setting!

DISGRUNTLED GENIUS said...

@ niyaa

thnx.. silence is always a wonderful setting :)