Welcome to Penoramatic Reveries

How to Participate

* If you are not an author of the blog. Mail the moderators that you are interested to participate.

* We come up with a prompt every week. You can write a poetry, prose, or anything creative relating to the topic.

* Post your entry on the blog, under that topic. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.

* Other participants will share their thoughts through the comment section of your posts entry.

* Relish the works from fellow contributors.

* Explore, share and Interact. The idea is exchange perspectives, takes, ideas and thoughts.

Thank you and enjoy !! :) Happy Interaction !!!

Who am I ?

Who am I ..
I am yet to know !
What is my purpose?
Where will I go?

An evangelist,
An enthusiast.
Yearn to know ..
And a wish to last.

Questions all over;
Scattered here and there.
Wanna answer them all,
But not a moment to spare.

I want to chose...
What drives me on?
But will that remain,
When am gone?

A dose of inspiration.
A dash of gain.
Lost in dreams...
Not a bad bargain !

Day donkey;
Throughout the day.
Tagged as nite owl;
Also u can say. :P

Yes ...
I am emotional fool they say,
but when times are tough,
I handle, I conduct,
And thats enough !!

Aye captain!!
Am bolted to will;
A desire to win hearts,
And a void to fill.

Grant me lord ??
Each day something anew;
To smile at my doings,
And the wisdom to continue !!


Random thoughts on the move .. Yes i know ...

3 comments:

RG87 said...

interesting-feels close to any I.
till last para-everything was perfect-in last para few lines were little longer
but awesome, simply awesome.

Anonymous said...

yeah .. any one can relate to it !! and thats the beauty of this post :)

Meena Iyer said...

Umm too random for me.. but nice flow :)