Welcome to Penoramatic Reveries

How to Participate

* If you are not an author of the blog. Mail the moderators that you are interested to participate.

* We come up with a prompt every week. You can write a poetry, prose, or anything creative relating to the topic.

* Post your entry on the blog, under that topic. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.

* Other participants will share their thoughts through the comment section of your posts entry.

* Relish the works from fellow contributors.

* Explore, share and Interact. The idea is exchange perspectives, takes, ideas and thoughts.

Thank you and enjoy !! :) Happy Interaction !!!

Me :) -- Meena Iyer

I have been thinking what to write for this prompt when Navin made it easy for me. For it is an poetry prompt and one can post in old poems.. And being self obsessed the way I am.. I have already written 2 poems on this topic.. One is a happy poem.. and one a sad one.. Which one you like.. or what you get from it.. I am not sure.. whether it depicts me.. well it surely does.. to the last T :)

So here they are...


Looking through the inner me,
A distorted vision I find
Memories golden, rose tinted sea
colors of various intensity,
Images flit through my fickle mind.

With words, pauses and random rhymes;
I paint them in various hues,
Wayward thoughts, rants and dreams.
A poetess? A writer? Confusion reigns!
Everyday I am born anew :-)

And now the sad poem....


Thousands of accusations
Quadrapuled confusions
Love ,hate and guilt
Into unresloved mess,
Enmeshed
Am depressed
Embittered! Dismal!
Looking for approval

P.S: This post is totally open for criticism.. Do not spare my "feelings" :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved the first lines a lot !! and wish you would not have to write the sad feelings even if they are sometimes true :)

Nave said...

yes .. i agree to the distorted vision thing :P heheh

jokes apart .. you know u are really good .. wat am i to say other than keep it up girl !!!

RG87 said...

wonderfully written-though first one is great and second one-shouldn't have been there :)

Meena Iyer said...

Ah but you know.. the second is more of what I really am :)

@distorted vision .. meanie!